+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ideas from the latest Maple Syrup Digest

i got same kind of response from maple valley this spring when i had a couple of questions about ordering. seems like they are very service oriented. they even sort of ran thru the test results in their reply, and links (which of course i already had) to the tests.

I have a correction, my fat fingers got my response wrong, on the arc tees in 5/16x5/16x3/16 and the dead end tees the tooling in NOW in the works, I should have read my previous post about them. Somehow it said the tooling in NOT in the works, but it IS in the works, ready in 6-8 weeks supposedly. So maybe early Sept? We'll see. As I stated in my previous post concerning these, the reports from testing at Proctor by our own Dr Tim and others, they show significant increase in flow. More flow gives more syrup!
    Sorry for the error. I have now corrected the erronious statement from the other post.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12