+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sediment Water Filter Cartridge 5 Microns for Homemade RO's

Default Sediment Water Filter Cartridge 5 Microns for Homemade RO's

Hello...just thought I'd share this for those of you who have made your own homemade RO's. In doing a search for a good supply of 5 micron filters, I discovered that Express Water has a case of 50 of them on sale for $49.99 with free shipping. That comes out to a $1 each. These are some of the same sold on Amazon and eBay. Here's the link:

http://www.expresswater.com/collecti...ant=6560727043

Hope this helps someone!

Thanks to all of you for sharing your knowledge here on Maple Trader! It's been a great wealth of information for me since I've started this hobby 3 years ago!

Too bad, I don't see where he offers 2.5 x 20" for $2.00 If I had a spacer fitting to join 2 filters to make 2- 10" into a 20" I might buy some, but I already have 30 which most likely will last the season for me.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

thanks, Mapletwins! $1.00 each plus FREE SHIPPING!

+ Reply to Thread