+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello!

3rdgen I had to change it! Lol. It looked rediculas! I know a few people from where I live that are big story teller's and I didn't want to be compared to them! Lol. My dad told me 4,000 and I took it for 40,000. Lol. My bad!

Okay Dan now I am really upset with you. I was really hoping you meant 40,000 cause I was gonna hire you to come tap my trees and make syrup for me next year. I was counting on a banner year and beat everyones production on the trader next year. I thought you new something we all didn't. LOL
    2X6 deluxe Phanuef
    Adding 200 more every year
    27 years left of building a Hobby into a retirement time burner.

Boy! That would take some time tapping that many tree's for sure! That would be like a full time job! Lol.

Are you the same Dan Bolton who worked for Ubner?

Yes! I am the one who worked for Scott!

I'm Matt Lippitt over on Christian Hill. How have you been? how big is that evaporator you are building?

Hello Dan,

I am a few miles south of Garrattsville. Was your Grand Father a Benjeman?

Oaknut are you any relation to Buddy Lippitt?
    Brian Ryther
    Mill Hollow Maple
    10,000 taps
    3 Liquid Ring Vac Pumps
    5x14 Leader Vortex Evap
    Lapierre 2000 RO
    http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x3/brianryther/

Matt how have you been? I haven't seen you in year's! I am building a 3x10 Evaporator! My cousin Marty and I are going to be starting our own Deal! We have been helping my uncle for the last 20 year's! He is 80 and he is about to step down! Brian nice to meet you! I live just north of you in Burlington and yes Murray Benjamin is my great grandfather! I wanted to know the history a little better and my grandma his daughter gave me some really cool old newspaper clipping's today! His buisness was even in a magazine as well as alot of newspaper's! Very cool!

Hey Dan, I've been doing just fine. I finally convinced Ubner to sell me that dozer. I knew if I bugged him enough he would give in! How have you been? Still with CSP? How many taps you gonna run next year?

Brian Ryther, yes Buddy is my infamous little brother.

Lol! I knew he would sell you that in time! I still talk with Scott on a annual bases! We are not sure yet on he tap's! We still have to build the sugar house which I am going to get the D-5 Cat from work and start grading the area this weekend! We are going to go 16x32 on the sugar house with a 16x16 jog off from it for our 1000 gallon holding tank and wood room combined! I got permission from 2 land owner's that join each other to tap ther tree's! A beautifull wood's that has never been looged! We are thinking we can get 1000 tap's out of that one wood's! Time will tell though! We still have alot to do and buy! We still have to buy the pan's and all of the line! I am still with CSP! I am runing a paver paving road's all summer!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12