Hello, there was recently an article in the Maple News (December 2018 issue) specifically about the FDA etc. It was a good article and included a lot of information from Commander Joseph Frost from the US Public Health Service. I do not have it here in front of me but I believe the article went on to say (in my own words...) that if you sell more than 50% of your syrup retail that you did not need to register or you could "unregister" your operation. I have been registered for several years and sell @75% or more of our Maple Syrup retail. It seems there has been a lot of conflicting information out there to be had so I have been reluctant to unregister in the past. But after reading that I would lean towards "unregistering" I don't have anything to hide but would be glad to be off of the list and keep things simple. Should I unregister with the FDA? And if so is there a thread on here how to do so? FYI - I am already inspected by the PA dept. of Ag and try to go above and beyond the current regulations. Thanks for your help!