The question is what size line will I need to transfer vacuum to a releaser that will be around 4000 feet from the Vacuum Pump. The pump I have is a 35 cfm Indiana Liquid Ring unit. I used it on the woods I leased from my neighbor. My land borders their land. I have 900 taps on gravity and they all run to one tank. On the leased land I had 864 taps this year but when I'm done I should have 12 to 1300 total taps. 1300 plus 900 will give me 2200 taps on a unit rated for 3500 taps. Will a inch line be big enough or will a bigger line be needed to Vac. my trees? What if I install a Vacuum storage tank near the releaser. I have one that came out of a dairy barn, I'm guessing it's about a 30 gallon storage unit. Also can I put a T in the Vacuum line that goes to the releaser I'm using on the leased wood or do I need to come out of the back of the releaser and go to the new releaser on my property? You have figured out by now that I'm in the market for some used black plastic line. Not for sugar water just for Vacuum transfer only.

Mark 220 Maple