+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mass Maple News

Default Mass Maple News

Hello Mass Maple Members (on the trader)
    As said at the Annual meeting we have some changes.
    We had 3 Board members term out and 1 leave for personal reasons

the board members who left are
    Keith Dufresne, Jim Burnes, Paul Boulanger and Dave Gage. All have served their terms with professionalism and much help to the association, I thank them all for the years of dedication.
    the last post shows the new board members.

At the Last Board meeting on Tuesday Jan 26th we swore in a new President, Ed Parker of Parkers Sugarhouse in Granby Ma. Ed has served on many other boards and also town councils and will be an asset to the Association

I myself have stayed on as Vice President for 1 year then I will term out and leave the board...

Keith (Brookledge)Bardwell stayed on as Secretary.

Winton Pitcoff is our Cordinator.

The new Mass Maple website is nearing completion and will be rolled out soon, all of the board info will be on there along with our contact info.

Any thoughts, comments or Ideas help the board and the association, Please forward them to info@massmaple.org or contact myself or any of the board members.

Thanks and have a great season.
    Jim & Charlene Desjardins
    Belchertown MA.

Had a good 13 year run, but circumstances ! and loss of tree use.. we are ending the Maple thing for now... maybe be back in a few years

www.Desjardinsmaple.com

facebook Jim Desjardins

Default Mass Maple Kickoff 2010

The Start of the Mass Maple Season gets way at Williams farm on Rt 5 in Deerfield Ma. on March 5th 2010. 10am

If you have never been to a kickoff, come join us for the ceremonial tree tapping along with a tour of the Williams Farm Sugarhouse. All kinds of goodies to try and the Williams restaurant will be open also. Hopefully we will have some folks from the state offices and hopefully(we hope each year)the Governor himself may appear. So why not come out and join other producers and lets get this season started!

More info email info@massmaple.org or visit the website at www.massmaple.org
    Jim & Charlene Desjardins
    Belchertown MA.

Had a good 13 year run, but circumstances ! and loss of tree use.. we are ending the Maple thing for now... maybe be back in a few years

www.Desjardinsmaple.com

facebook Jim Desjardins

+ Reply to Thread