+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Replying to Private Messages

Exclamation Replying to Private Messages

I have been recieving many emails from members that are not understanding how the "Private Messages" Notifications work!

When you get an email saying you have recieved a private message.. Also see that it says DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ! It is JUST a notification and not an email from that member... Please read the notification saying that you need to click on the link to bring you to your Private Message!

If you reply to the email notification it goes straight back to the Admin... ME

I have tried to reply to them letting you know what to do but I cant answer them all, I will delete any that come to me and the person you are replying to will not get your answer.

Sorry but I just don't have the time or resources to answer.

Thank you
    Jim & Charlene Desjardins
    Belchertown MA.

Had a good 13 year run, but circumstances ! and loss of tree use.. we are ending the Maple thing for now... maybe be back in a few years

www.Desjardinsmaple.com

facebook Jim Desjardins

I am still deleting messages that come to me via the DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL that is on every private message notice you get ......
    Jim & Charlene Desjardins
    Belchertown MA.

Had a good 13 year run, but circumstances ! and loss of tree use.. we are ending the Maple thing for now... maybe be back in a few years

www.Desjardinsmaple.com

facebook Jim Desjardins

+ Reply to Thread