+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mass Maple Annual Meeting

Default Mass Maple Annual Meeting

Saturday Jan 23rd starts around 9am.Mohawk Regional High school ...Good trade show...Good seminars including a tubing talk from CDL about the tricks and new stuff thats out and how to do it right... Along with a great presentaion from Don Wida from the wildlife and fisheries.. Wildlife Damage in the sugarbush. Last year there was a mis comunication so he didn't make it. But he's on board for this year..

Also new board members to vote in
    And.. the Great lunch from the fire Dept!

Come one come all!! you don't have to be a member to attend

NEWS FLASH
    The winners of the NEW $250 Mass Maple Scholorship awards will be presented along with the recipient of the 2009 $500 Maple/Ag grant to a Ma. School with an AG Program.. this years winner is Smith Vocational
    Jim & Charlene Desjardins
    Belchertown MA.

Had a good 13 year run, but circumstances ! and loss of tree use.. we are ending the Maple thing for now... maybe be back in a few years

www.Desjardinsmaple.com

facebook Jim Desjardins

wondering if anyone from my area in central ma. is going? also does anyone know if ma.maple containers will be available to buy.
    2 x 6 small bros raised flue
    preheater and hood
    200 taps on gravity
    200 taps on vac
    16 x 12 sugarhouse
    New Holland tc40 (sap gatherer)

http://s679.photobucket.com/albums/v...3.jpg&newest=1

Anyone can go, Lunch is a fee, and not sure how much food over what we told them will be left.

Yes there should be some jugs, if you want call our warehouse and they will bring some for you. 413-625 2900 Carolyn Wheeler, she will bring some if she has room otherwise the warehouse is only 5-10 minutes down the road and they will open up for sales and pickup.
    Belchertown MA.

Had a good 13 year run, but circumstances ! and loss of tree use.. we are ending the Maple thing for now... maybe be back in a few years

www.Desjardinsmaple.com

facebook Jim Desjardins

Default Feedback

Hello to anyone who attended todays Mass Maple Meeting, I would love to have your feedback and suggestions on how the whole day went. We had over 150 for lunch and more that attended. our largest turnout for as long as I remember. it shows the you members see change happening in the association.

as I told you all, the Board of directors represent you... we get our ideas from you.. Thank you all for a successful year, good luck this season

We have 4 new board members,
    Cynthia Cranston -Ashfield
    Chip Williams-Deerfield
    Andy Schmidt-Windsor
    And Our Pat Delaney(ClanDelaney)-Belchertown

On another note, I enjoyed serving as your president for the last two years and I will be passing the baton to our next president to be elected at Tuesday's board mtg.
    I'll serve one more year on the board, so I'm still around
    Belchertown MA.

www.Desjardinsmaple.com

facebook Jim Desjardins

+ Reply to Thread