+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81819202122232425262728

Thread: January Journal

Default great workout

Big work weekend finished, all the wood is cut and split, enough pallets or close to it for the season. And 1000 bags are now on the holders. Started 7 a.m every morning. -15 degrees both mornings but what can you do about that. Brother Russ has pictures to post so hopefully he can get those on asap. Knuckleboom loader worked good off of my 1-ton truck. even at an idle it had plenty of speed. For some reason though i couldn't get the grapple to rotate. We had a freak rainstorm in Jan. then got cold so i hope rain didn't get in there and freeze somehow. Installed the 5 horse motor on the new induction fan. Didn't wire it yet though. Things are starting to get done up in the Wis. northwoods. Hope everyone else had a good weekend. Rhino

Got the mains up today, about 1600 feet. it should be easier this season that everything is already made, just have to put it all back up.. Oh and in the right spots would help too.... I think my mainline might go on the wrong side of a tree here or there but they are up... will side tie and tighten up sometime this week.
    Jim & Charlene Desjardins
    Belchertown MA.

Had a good 13 year run, but circumstances ! and loss of tree use.. we are ending the Maple thing for now... maybe be back in a few years

www.Desjardinsmaple.com

facebook Jim Desjardins

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81819202122232425262728