+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: NY Maple Conference in Verona

Hybrid View

Default NY Maple Conference in Verona

Has anybody received by mail the registration form & workshop topics for this years conference. I usually see it in the mail by now. If someone can e-mail the topics or a copy of the pre-registration form, It would be great!
    Or the e-mail to the high school FFA staff ( Keith S. I believe ?)

Thanks,
    Rick (Dropflue)

syrupmaker Guest

NYS Maple Producers Winter Conference

January 7th and 8th, 2005, the day-and-a-half event has something for every level of maple producer.
    The conference kicks off Friday evening with featured speaker Jim Trezise, Executive Director of the New York Wine and Grape Foundation.
    The conference is open to the general public, as well as any maple producer, and is geared toward all levels of sugar makers. Friday evening’s program is $5.00 per person advanced, $10.00 at-the-door and will include light snacks. Saturday’s conference registration is $20.00 per person advanced and $30.00 at-the-door and includes morning refreshments and buffet luncheon. Saturday’s trade show opens at 8:00 AM with workshops starting at 9:00AM. Advanced reservations may be made by mailing name(s) of conference participants, along with registration fees, and must be received by December 15th; no refunds will be given. Checks may be made payable to: V.V.S. FFA and sent to V.V.S. FFA, State Route 31, Verona, NY 13478.
    Held at the Vernon-Verona-Sherrill (V.V.S.) High School, Verona, New York, the conference is sponsored by the V.V.S. FFA in conjunction with the New York State Maple Producers Association.
    contact V.V.S. FFA advisor Keith Schiebel at (315) 829-2520 ext. 262, email at { HYPERLINK mailto:kschiebel@vvs-csd-high.moric.org }kschiebel@vvs-csd-high.moric.org, or visit the school’s website at: { HYPERLINK http://www.vvscentralschool.org }www.vvscentralschools.org.

Haven't seen the topics issue yet either.

Rick

Maple Hill Sugarhouse Guest

Topics were listed on a paper included with pre-reg. form in the envelope.

Well, my Bday is the first week of Feb and I had mentioned to my wife about some of you guys had been poking at me to come up jokingly. She took it upon herself to make arrangements as a suprise for me to come and she logged onto the trader and worked out the details with mapleman. She got me a round trip ticket up Fri night and back on Sunday night thru Philly and into Hartfort.

Can't wait to see each of you guys that will be there and hope plenty of you will come. Mapleman is going to pick me up at the airport and I will be spending a couple of days with him and his family and I can't wait. She sprang this on me about 11 pm last night and I was shocked to say the least. What a wife and what a great friend I have in mapleman!

Hope plenty of you will be there to see my ugly mug! 8O 8O 8O 8O ops: ops: ops: :wink: :wink:
    Brandon

CDL dealer for All of West Virginia & Virginia
    3x10 CDL Deluxe oil fired
    Kubota M7040 4x4 Tractor w/ 1153 Loader hauling sap
    2,400+ taps on 3/16 CDL natural vacuum on 9 properties
    24x56 sugarhouse
    CDL 1,000 2 post RO

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :wink: Can't wait to see ya Buddy!!!!
    Jim & Charlene Desjardins
    Belchertown MA.

Had a good 13 year run, but circumstances ! and loss of tree use.. we are ending the Maple thing for now... maybe be back in a few years

www.Desjardinsmaple.com

facebook Jim Desjardins

That's a cool wife you got there Brandon. You might want to keep her. :wink:
    Did Jim tell you that she wants a round trip ticket to Honolulu, Hawaii for her brithday

Joe,

Mapleman sure didn't mention that. Sure would be bad since her bday is in Jan.

So who's coming to the conference??????????
    Brandon

CDL dealer for All of West Virginia & Virginia
    3x10 CDL Deluxe oil fired
    Kubota M7040 4x4 Tractor w/ 1153 Loader hauling sap
    2,400+ taps on 3/16 CDL natural vacuum on 9 properties
    24x56 sugarhouse
    CDL 1,000 2 post RO

:arrow: :wink:
    Jim & Charlene Desjardins
    Belchertown MA.

Had a good 13 year run, but circumstances ! and loss of tree use.. we are ending the Maple thing for now... maybe be back in a few years

www.Desjardinsmaple.com

facebook Jim Desjardins

syrupmaker Guest

From what i have heard, those from the Western New York area are Mapleking, Dropflue, Sugaring42long,Rooster (Dad) and myself.

Rick

Sounds like you'll all have a great time. Remember no big whopper stories from hunting camp. Enjoy.
    Take care.
    Al
    Algiers 24x66 evaporator
    180 taps (all buckets)
    New Holland 1720 Tractor
    Pumpkin Village Settlement
    and a big smile!
    A wife and 2 boys who make it all fun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast