+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the cdl plant in canada blow up

Default the cdl plant in canada blow up

i was on the phone this morring to find out about a rig i was looking to buy. used for up there and they tell me the plant blow up. go figer

The CDL plant blew up? Does anyone else know anything about this?

Steve
    2014 Upgrades!: 24x40 sugarhouse & 30"x10' Lapierre welded pans, wood fired w/ forced draft, homemade hood & preheater
    400 taps- half on gravity 5/16, half on gravity 3/16
    Airablo R.O. machine - in the house basement!
    Ford F-350 4x4 sap gatherer
    An assortment of barrels, cage tanks & bulk tanks- with one operational for cooling/holding concentrate
    And a few puzzled neighbors...

http://s606.photobucket.com/albums/t...uckethead1920/

I was just talking to a CDL dealer and the Dallaire Evaporator plant did indeed burn down. This plant is where they make the pans, arches, etc for CDL
    Success is not final,failure is not fatal.It is courage to continue that really counts

“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”

– Thomas Edison

http://leclaireurprogres.canoe.ca/we...ssif=Nouvelles
    Looks pretty bad. Translation is basically that it happened on Monday night into tuesday morning and that the cause is unknown.

translation in Frenglish

Fire completely destroyed l' company CDL Dallaire de Saint-Évariste, depriving of work his around fifty d' employees. L' alarm was given in the night of Monday 23 Tuesday March 24 to 2:10. About half of l' company located in the Saint-Hilaire row was already attacked by the flames. The firemen of the Guadeloupe and Saint-Évariste had l' helps of those of Courcelles and Saint-Éphrem. In all, 35 firemen fought most extremely of l' set fire to until towards 5:00 Tuesday morning. According to the captain Martin Boutin, the cause of l' set fire to n' was not known at the time to write these lines.
    CDL 2x8
    Around 4000 taps
    Polaris ATVs, Ski Doo snowmobiles to get around
    Atlas Copco pumps
    Lapierre two post RO

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/j...Sugar%20shack/

Quote Originally Posted by Maplewalnut View Post
    translation in Frenglish

Fire completely destroyed l' company CDL Dallaire de Saint-Évariste, depriving of work his around fifty d' employees. L' alarm was given in the night of Monday 23 Tuesday March 24 to 2:10. About half of l' company located in the Saint-Hilaire row was already attacked by the flames. The firemen of the Guadeloupe and Saint-Évariste had l' helps of those of Courcelles and Saint-Éphrem. In all, 35 firemen fought most extremely of l' set fire to until towards 5:00 Tuesday morning. According to the captain Martin Boutin, the cause of l' set fire to n' was not known at the time to write these lines.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

New York, NY
    6 taps: #4 Grims - Collection: 6 - 5 gal. Spackle Buckets - Storage: 30 gallon plastic garbage cans
    (you can stop laughing now)

+ Reply to Thread