+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wet - Dry system

Hybrid View

Default Wet - Dry system

Went to a tubing demo. today and checked out a wet-dry vacuum system. Interesting to say the least.
    Is any one useing this system and or vacuum boosters. Any and all information please.

Maple Hill Sugarhouse Guest

Post Edited
    Last edited by Maple Hill Sugarhouse; 11-30-2008 at 06:11 PM.

Ok I got it now. I'm replacing a section of 3/4 main to 1" main too many taps on it. And I'm spliting up the mains, will have 2- 1" mains going into the releaser insted of everything on one. I was still pulling 14" vac. at the end of the 1500 main last year 17 at the pump.
    I can't realy run a dry system without running a 2nd cable system over the 2 creeks 1 is 225 ft span and the other is 190 ft span 40+ft high. Jim & Rick know what it looks like. It be one big pain in the *** :roll:
    What the guide lines were 5 yrs ago have change again. Now they say no more than 150 taps on 3/4" main and no longer than 300ft with 3/4".
    Has anyone broke even $ yet That **** maple bug

Post Edited
    Last edited by Maple Hill Sugarhouse; 11-30-2008 at 06:11 PM.

I should say that the far 1000ft 1" line and y's off 2- 3'4 lines 1 at 500 ft and 1 at 370 ft that has about 250 taps on it total. The other 1" maincrries the rest of the taps and is right buy the vacuum pump. It's total length is 930 ft.
    I 'm thinking buy running both bushes seperate (2) lines to the releaser should help increase the vac. and cfm.

Post Edited
    Last edited by Maple Hill Sugarhouse; 11-30-2008 at 06:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread