+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spring tech 600 running backwards

Default Spring tech 600 running backwards

So I have buyers remorse on a used springtech 600. I bought it to upgrade from my 250 and since I bought it from the other side of the state I only had the sellers contact info on messenger.

Well when I got it home it looked like 2 of the gauges are not working but I figured I can source those from somewhere. I went to plug it in today and wash and rinse it and when I turn it on the feed pump runs and the high pressure kicks in but the flow seems to be backwards. I was so surprised it took a few moments to recognize why it wouldn’t build pressure.

I didn’t think this was possible with a 240 circuit. I had an electrician over last year and he upgraded my panel and put this 50 amp outlet in specifically for the RO.

Any thoughts?
    custom made 2x7 intensofire
    With SL pans
    250 deer run
    300 3/16 (new 2016)
    500 sacks around the neighborhood

Three phase motors will run the other way if two of the three hot lines are reversed. Any chance this is a three phase circuit or a three phase motor running on a single phase current?
    Last edited by 82cabby; 02-12-2024 at 05:28 AM.
    Sugaring since 2000.
    2022 - 113 taps on tubing and gravity. Homemade evaporator and RO.
    2023 - 120 taps on 5/16 and gravity added a float to the pan an built a new 5x400gpd RO

+ Reply to Thread