So, I am thinking about trying to convince my buddy (85% of the taps if not more are at his house) to let us set up vacuum. I am not sure how efficient it could be however or if he would every seriously OK it. We have about 40ish taps spread across 2-3 area’s. 25 taps on one side, 20-30 on the other side of the driveway. One side would have a slight grade, probably 10-15 feet. I would like to unfortunately go UP the hill not down as it slopes down AWAY from the driveway which is the highest point.

#1 Now… could I get away with 2 sureflow pumps, one for each side?

#2 I use 5/16 (until I use up this roll) then I may switch to 3/16ths. Do I need a ½” main line to get all the drop lines to go into?

#3 How long a run can the pump handle?

#4 I know I don’t want it all to run on one line, so will I need a main line correct?

#5 If a sure flow will not work, what will that is relatively inexpensive.

The area we are collecting on (on one side at least) is a hill, and the other area is in a relatively messy/swampy/overgrown area so it would be GREAT to have a holding tan near the edge of the woods to just pump out of there into my tank I transport with.

#6 If we are going from buckets to gravity and usually we got about 50-60 gallons a day, I would need to go up to either 2 65 gallon tanks, or one of the large 225 totes (If I can find one inexpensive) correct?

I also am going to try one at my house to see, with maybe 5-6 taps on it just to see how it works. I'll go through my 500-foot roll quickly at least lol.