+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Diaphragm pumps

Hybrid View

Default Diaphragm pumps

I just saw another option for those looking for a lower priced diaphragm pump that is air powered for pumping hot syrup to their filter press. This looks to have good specs, it's rated for 275F and the syrup in and out openings are 3/8". The price looks good too, lower than others I linked in the past. https://www.zoro.com/warren-rupp-dou...specifications
    This may be available from others at a lower price, check around.
    My pump works very well but apparently it is no longer available, reason unknown. Mine pumps 5.? GPM but has a max temp of 200F, this new one does 5.0GPM and up to 275F. Check it out.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

Many using either a 7" or 10" (or a 7.5") filter press are happy with 5 gpm to filter syrup.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

That is a good price Dave, good find.
    305 taps on 2 Shurflo's, 31 taps on 3/16" and 229 taps on gravity. 565 in all
    Mountain Maple S3 controller for 145 of the vacuum taps
    2x6 Darveau Mystique Oil Fired Evaporator w/ Smoky Lake Simplicity Auto Draw
    Wesfab 7” filter press

+ Reply to Thread