+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Uploading photos... still a pain after 10+ years...

Default Uploading photos... still a pain after 10+ years...

so i havent posted in years, but decided to start a thread since im posting my new sugar house build.
    I keep getting an error over and over, no matter what image or size of image i select. and yes, its a jpg photo...

it just says an error occurred, upload of file failed. i would embed a screenshot but cant do that either.

any help? a sugar house post is pointless without photos...

i tried to reach out to Dr Tim and the 'contact us' button but nothing.

If you have an Apple iPhone or iPad and your photos are in the cloud, you can post iCloud photo links. That is what I do to solve this problem.
    2022 - 5 pan block arch - 109 taps, 73 on 3/16 lines, 36 on drops into 5 gallon pails.
    930 gallons boiled, 109 L (28.8 gals) of delicious syrup made.
    DYI Vacuum Filter
    2023 - 170 taps, mostly on lines, 1153 gallons boiled, 130 L (34.34 gals) of delicious syrup made, on a 2x4 divided pan and base stack, 8” pipe, on a block arch that boiled at a rate of 13 gallons per hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Swingpure View Post
    If you have an Apple iPhone or iPad and your photos are in the cloud, you can post iCloud photo links. That is what I do to solve this problem.
    thats a good idea. i dont have icloud anymore, but im sure i can do the same with amazon? ill give it a shot. do the photos embed in your post, or do people have to click on the link to open a browser to see the photos?

Quote Originally Posted by WoodButcher View Post
    thats a good idea. i dont have icloud anymore, but im sure i can do the same with amazon? ill give it a shot. do the photos embed in your post, or do people have to click on the link to open a browser to see the photos?
    People have to click on the link.
    2022 - 5 pan block arch - 109 taps, 73 on 3/16 lines, 36 on drops into 5 gallon pails.
    930 gallons boiled, 109 L (28.8 gals) of delicious syrup made.
    DYI Vacuum Filter
    2023 - 170 taps, mostly on lines, 1153 gallons boiled, 130 L (34.34 gals) of delicious syrup made, on a 2x4 divided pan and base stack, 8” pipe, on a block arch that boiled at a rate of 13 gallons per hour.

+ Reply to Thread