+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Health issues

That is in my plans, I have a single tooth subsoiler that I used 35-40 yrs ago. Then my only tractor was a Ford 1500 4x4, 20hp engine, it could only pull the subsoiler in dry times, not enough power or traction. I now will try it on my Mahindra 3616, 36hp engine, 4x4.
    I tried finding chains I could mount on my Mahindra, but most won't work because the tractor only has 1.25" clearance under the closer areas on the fenders. I have a tire chain supplier working on it with specialty low profile chains. they are working on it. Said they would get back to me later today when they find out if those will fit and IF they are available.
    Thanks for your suggestion.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

It appears my tractor has no options for rear chains, far less agressive front chains are available but I don't really think they would help much, not enough weight on the front and the tires are only 7x16, I think that's too small.
    On my health, I feel lots better, but I have issues. It seems I must have a hernia some place. My Dr so far could not find it, but when I recline my lower belly area gets soft like it used to, but when I stand or sit up, it gets really hard, like it's filling with fluid. I'll need to get this fixed, which will mean another surgery.
    By the way, I never lifted more than what my Dr said from surgery thru now, but my fairly well controlled seasonal allergies did get me coughing at times, which may have caused it. At this point I don't even know which Dr to see to figure it out. I'll check on it to get something set up for late August or September.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456