+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Federation Pricing

Thank you! I appreciate the help.
    Make sure you check out our YouTube Channel.
    https://www.youtube.com/bissellmaplefarm

www.bissellmaplefarm.com

Sure, I've had problems with older computers not being able to open certain sites too.
    When I was looking at that info what surprised me is that as old as 2012 (yes thats right) season syrup may be being sold right along with current season syrup. I may not have that right, but it looks like it.
    If I have any leftover syrup from the immediate prior season thats not been used or sold, I get all nervous because I view it as "old syrup".
    I know, I know, stainless barrels and hot packed syrup lasts a long while being perfectly good.
    Anyways, good you got to the info you were looking for.

UVM Proctor Maple Research Center, Underhill Ctr, VT

Quote Originally Posted by MapleMark753 View Post
    Sure, I've had problems with older computers not being able to open certain sites too.
    Just learned our voice-mail system at UVM PMRC has stopped working. I think it was running Windows 98.

Several things changed recently with the Microsoft Edge browser....might have been something to do with that. Then again....on a BlackBerry ....I know only one other person still using that. It was a great phone/OS at one time though, so I understand your wanting to hold onto it.
    Dr. Tim Perkins
    UVM Proctor Maple Research Ctr
    http://www.uvm.edu/~pmrc
    https://mapleresearch.org
    Timothy.Perkins@uvm.edu

Quote Originally Posted by DrTimPerkins View Post
    Just learned our voice-mail system at UVM PMRC has stopped working. I think it was running Windows 98.

Several things changed recently with the Microsoft Edge browser....might have been something to do with that. Then again....on a BlackBerry ....I know only one other person still using that. It was a great phone/OS at one time though, so I understand your wanting to hold onto it.
    The new BlackBerry is out this year! Just in time! I don't think 'Benjamin Buttons' will last too much longer. He's done well, though.

.....Just a little longer, Benjamin.... Hang in there, buddy.
    Make sure you check out our YouTube Channel.
    https://www.youtube.com/bissellmaplefarm

www.bissellmaplefarm.com

Quote Originally Posted by MapleMark753 View Post
    When I was looking at that info what surprised me is that as old as 2012 (yes thats right) season syrup may be being sold right along with current season syrup. I may not have that right, but it looks like it.
    If I have any leftover syrup from the immediate prior season thats not been used or sold, I get all nervous because I view it as "old syrup".
    I know, I know, stainless barrels and hot packed syrup lasts a long while being perfectly good.
    Anyways, good you got to the info you were looking for.
    My dad just found a hot canned crown canning jar of 1979 syrup my grandpa made. He said it had great flavour! Lol!
    2239 total taps. 443 gravity line, 1806 buckets

3x12 remake of a Small Bros. Lightning evaporator.
    3x9 Darveau raised flue pan, 3x3 D&G reversible finishing pan.
    Reist arch

94 Argo 8x8 Magnum
    06 Argo 8x8 Avenger with a 100 US gal. poly tank in the back.
    30 - 45 Imperial gallon gathering station barrels
    1200 Imperial gallons in holding tanks
    Husqvarna 61
    Husqvarna 365

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12