+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Part Number for a 4" x 40" Membrane Cap O-Rings ?

Default Part Number for a 4" x 40" Membrane Cap O-Rings ?

Can anyone give me a part number for the two internal cap silicone o-rings that seal the cap to the membrane stem on a 4" x 40"? I found S70209 silicone o-rings to be close but they seem a bit thicker. If someone has the exact part number or location to purchase them, it would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Contact the membrane manufacturer is my suggestion. Trying something that might just be close may not be good enough.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallinipper View Post
    Can anyone give me a part number for the two internal cap silicone o-rings that seal the cap to the membrane stem on a 4" x 40"? I found S70209 silicone o-rings to be close but they seem a bit thicker. If someone has the exact part number or location to purchase them, it would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    I have the exact same question!

I can't seem to come up with an answer to this, though I've called several people. The closest I seem to get to purchasing o-rings for these are buying a complete end cap with the o-rings installed, which is not what I want. I can't believe Gallinipper and me are the only ones who have this question.

I appreciate this link. I'm trying to figure out if these are to seal the cap to the housing, or the membrane to the cap.

oh sorry, those are for the cap to housing. Is your housing stainless or fiberglass (with the plastic insert for the stem).

The housing is SS, the cap is plastic. I'm trying to find the o-rings that seal the membrane to the cap - the small o-rings in the center of the cap.

I located some o-rings from CDL. I had to call them up because they didn't have them listed in the catalogue or website.

The large o-ring is #70417
    The small o-ring is #70210

+ Reply to Thread