+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bascom's?

Default Bascom's?

Anyone else not able to connect to bascommaple.com, or is my system grown too old to let me connect?
    Can't get there. Just get an 'Insecure Connection' page.

Not working for me either

it appears their security certificate expired. I'll bet they will fix it in short order.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

Worked for me just now...

I was looking for filter papers for my Leader Clear Press..Don't tell Fred though... <grin>
    John Allin

14x18 Hemlock Timber Frame Sugar House 2009
    Leader 2x6 w/Patriot Raised Flue Pan 2009
    Leader Steam Hood 2014 - Clear Filter Press 2015
    Leader Revolution Pan and SS Pre-Heater 2016
    CDL Hobby RO & Air Tech L25 Hi Vac Pump 2019
    06' Gator HPX to collect wood & sap
    14' Ski-Doo Tundra for winter work in the woods
    Great Family 3 grown kids+spouses and 7 grand kids who like the woods
    7th Gen Born in Canada - Raised in Chardon Ohio - Maple Capital of the World..<grin>.

Sorry about that. Working on several things behind the scenes here, and something got messed up. Should be back up now.

Thank you! I had folks asking what I wanted for Christmas. I went to send them a pic of my cart and couldn't get to it.
    Gotta strike while the iron's hot!!

I figured they would have it fixed in short order.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

Somebody may have left their shopping cart full and in the aisle, then singed off the computer. That always blocks things up! (ah that's a joke )

+ Reply to Thread