+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Surge SP-11 and SP-22 manual

Default Surge SP-11 and SP-22 manual

Hello-

Bought my childhood farm from my Dad last summer and have been resurrecting old barn equipment as well as other machinery. We still have the old Surge vacuum pumps in the stanchion barn. One is a SP-11 and the other is a SP-22. Saw that many are using these for maple tap operations. Would anyone have a pdf parts or O&M manual of these two pumps? I want to change oil and check a few other things out on them, plus I am obsessed about finding manuals for all my old farm equipment. Thanks in advance!

-Jesse

Quote Originally Posted by oldfarmall View Post
    Hello-

Bought my childhood farm from my Dad last summer and have been resurrecting old barn equipment as well as other machinery. We still have the old Surge vacuum pumps in the stanchion barn. One is a SP-11 and the other is a SP-22. Saw that many are using these for maple tap operations. Would anyone have a pdf parts or O&M manual of these two pumps? I want to change oil and check a few other things out on them, plus I am obsessed about finding manuals for all my old farm equipment. Thanks in advance!

-Jesse
    I just ran across this and should have a pdf of the manual if you still need one.
    Andy's Own Maple
    Andy Kinter (4th + generation maple producer)
    Approx 790 taps on vacuum

3x10 nat. gas fired raised flue small bros.
    600 gph Lapierre RO
    Fine collection of used bulk tanks
    Kubota MX5100 sap hauler
    2 hives (that I don't spend enough time on)
    A great family that works together to make syrup!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Andys...27718203945398
    http://photobucket.com/mapleack

+ Reply to Thread