+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New From Up North

Default New From Up North

Hey Guys,

Kevin Nagle from Jasper Ontario...

Well I found this a little late and life has gotten in the way. I'm a young guy but need to retire from maple sugaring... with that I'm selling my setup and lots of top quality gear. hoping to be added to the trading forum to be able to post up there.

thanks for having me!

Hey Foxer, I’m sorry you are getting out of sugaring. I wish you the best as time goes on.

Spud

Did you try to post in the classifieds? If it won't allow you to because you are too new, try contacting Peter Gregg at The Maple News. He owns the maple trader site. Explain your situation and he may allow you to post. His contact should be available at the top headings, "subscribe to The Maple News".
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

thanks guys i apprecate it!

+ Reply to Thread