2017 - Researched and bought a screw pump to run a section of my woods. Before the purchase the communication with company was great. The pump was good for the first season. 2nd season, 2018, I noticed an oil leak. Called company and they said they would come and fix it. Nobody showed. Summer of 2018 I called many times to complain of the oil slick that was on my floor. They said yes, we will be there to fix. Nobody showed up or called. That fall I called many more times but got no response.

2019 season - used the pump but was very nervous about doing so. What if it blew up and seized the motor. Am I responsible? Finally talked to the slippery salesman to be told that the manufacturer needed to come in and make the simple repair. He gave me a date of December 5, 2019 when to expect the serviceman. The date passed, no one showed up and no one called. Now I tend to keep a cool head but this has me pissed. We are coming in to the 2020 season and I'm not confident that the pump is reliable. These types of pumps are big dollars. I've expanded over the past few years. I would have liked to use this company but cannot trust them. I have put my faith and wallet behind the company that has 3 letters to it's name.

Thanks for letting me vent. Still leaking!!!