+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RO build VS. RO bucket

Question Shipping to ontario Canada ?

Hey guys...Great information on your experiences with RO Systems. We have a small operation here in Ontario Canada with about 60 taps. Been working away at improving things over the last 7-8 years. I am really interested in building or buying an RO system. Carl if you get these replies do you ship north of the border? I’ve watched all your YouTube videos as well as dozens of others. After looking through amazon, Home Depot and a bunch of online parts places I’m waying my options of building vs buying a small system. If you guys have any feedback on acquiring supplies in Canada or an RO bucket it would be appreciated. My one concern with ordering from the states is that I have been stung with brokerage, duty and other unexpected fees when making purchases. Thanks
    2x 1000L totes
    100 cup coffee urn for bottling

18 buckets and spiles
    32 buckets and drop lines
    Homemade oil tank arch
    2x5x10" flat pan
    2x1x10" Pre heater
    24x14 wood shed/sugar shack
    57 L of syrup finished though
    Electric transfer pump
    A bunch of other homemade items

18 buckets and spiles
    3x 55 gallon plastic storage barrels one with tap to gravity feed sap
    Homemade stove and DIY setup
    300 L of Sap and 10 L of amazing 1st time Syrup!

Default RO build VS. RO bucket

I am also in Canada. I just bought an RO bucket from a Canadian distributor. They were very competitive and offered great support. Ro bucket was great and cut my boiling time in half. I debated ordering from the states but the price difference was marginal and I liked the idea of dealing with a Canuck. Give Mark an email. He is in Sault St. Marie. I ended up with 140litres off a 18x48 cdl arch. This was my first year boiling.
    http://www.twistedtreemaple.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jc2white; 03-28-2020 at 09:35 PM.

We ship to Canada. There aren’t any brokerage fees but you have to pay 15% hst in Ontario. Mark at Twisted Tree Maple is good to work with and can get all of our stuff as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12