+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marcland auto drawoff question

Default Marcland auto drawoff question

I am asking this question here because i have not been able to get a response from leaving messages at the marcland factory number or email address. Looking at the marcland catalog, i believe i need to order the "box", probe, and valve which in the marcland catalog is a little over $600 (for the mini box). When i look at other suppliers of marcland auto drawoffs they have the 3 pieces ( mini box ,probe, and valve) for $475 complete. Trying to figure out where the difference is. The box and probe are the same so i am wanting to know if the valve is a different version or what? Just have a hard time believing i can buy the 3 piece kit from roth sugarbush for almost $150 less??? Thanks in advance for any insight

John

My guess is that most buy a complete kit and not the individual components. Another may well be that Marcland uses list price and others discount it. Or even maybe Marcland protects their dealers by not under cutting the dealers.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

+ Reply to Thread