+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to brick Lapierre mini pro

Default How to brick Lapierre mini pro

Just bought a used mini pro that needs to be bricked. Anyone have the instructions that are specific for the mini pro? I can’t find anything on google. I did read a thread where someone did not use half bricks but used whole bricks for the whole job. Any comments on using whole vs half bricks for the job. Any feed back would be appreciated. This is my first evaporator and it will go in my soon to be built 10x16 Jamaica design sugar house.

you should be able to contact Lapierre and get the information. Another option might be the Maple Guys, they sell Lapierre equipment.

I second checking with The Maple Guys, the former owner of The Maple Trader, great guys to do business with.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

Thanks for the feedback. I have sent an email to the maple guys.

+ Reply to Thread