Hi I was hoping to get some feedback on easiest way to transfer from a sealed barrel to bottling in quart and half gallon jugs.

I am new to tapping and will be doing about 50 bucket taps this year. I want to ease into making syrup and slowly build up my equipment. I will be having someone else ro/boil/filter for me and then they will give me my share of the syrup and I will buy the remainder to get a full 30 or 40 gallon barrel.

I am hoping I can just buy a syrup finisher/bottler this year and then bottle my own syrup for family, friends, ext. Next year I hope to do 100-200 more taps on 3/16 pipeline and maybe RO. I probably have 500+ taps on my land.

My questions are:
1. Can I just use a barrel hand pump to transfer the cold barrel sap to the finisher/bottler? How slow are the hand transfer pumps?
2. Do I need to re-filter the syrup as long as it doesn't go over ~185 or so during reheat?
3. what is the basic equipment I would need? (i assume bottler/bottler and syrup pump)
4. Electric or propane finisher? Currently only have attached garage or walk out unfinished concrete basement to bottle in.

Thanks for any help