With the weather being crazy this year and me being a month behind on everything I hope I can have everything ready to go in time. I started working with everything the same time I always do, but this year I had a wild idea of adding 300 more taps and adding a R/O system. I got everything plummed in on the R/O and had to change around some tanks, change the feed line to the evaporator, added a permeate tank and do some rearranging in the sugar house. I have 3 of the 4 sugar bushes ready to go with the exception of tank placement and replacing old taps. The new system all I have got done so far is get the main line wire up , tightened and trees marked. I feel a bit overwhelmed this year, I am always ready by feb 14th and usually all tapped in by the 22nd weather dependent. This year the weather has me nervous that I won't be ready but I can only do what I can do. Anybody else in the central Maine area behind the 8 ball? I keep checking the long range forecast on Accuweather and I don't see any significant warm ups and it staying like that so I am staying positive that I will be ready. So I guess I just wanted to check in and see what everyone is doing and jump start the Maine page.