+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time to Celebrate....

pdiamond Guest

You have piqued my interest in the bourbon maple syrup. What length of time do you put the syrup in the barrels? How do you keep it from getting mold?
    Thank you in advance for any information.

Search it out in my other posts. This is not the place to explain it. Later today I will find an explanation and put a link here.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

I've been using " it" in my tea and coffee a lot more in the last 6 months. There is always an open pint in the office refrigerator that is free to share. On Monday I brought in pancakes for everyone in our 6 person office.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12