+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sugar Shack T shirts

Default Sugar Shack T shirts

Wondering if any of you have had custom T shirts printed for your sugar shack/sugaring operation?

Looking to have some made as gifts for the crew/kids/families for Xmas

Any recommendations are appreciated.
    1st Year Turkey Fryer Guru-10 taps and No Clue
    2nd Year Warming Pans on a Barrel Unit-25 taps Still No Clue
    3rd Year 2 X 3 Divided Pan on a NEW Homemade Barrel Unit-45 taps Starting To Learn
    4th year (2017) Mason 2 X 3 Inside Small Shack-85 Taps I Think I'm Addicted!!

We did through Custom Ink. We did long and short sleeve T-shirts​. Very happy with them.
    16' X 24' Sugarhouse
    2' X 6' Leader Inferno Arch with Revolution Raised-Flue Pans, Smoky Lake preheater and hood
    Deer Run Maple gas-powered 250 RO
    WesFab 7" filter press
    Kubota 1100 RTV with tracks and 125 gallon tank for transporting sap
    800 taps on gravity and vacuum
    Very supportive wife who is the best coworker
    http://mapletrader.com/community/sho...ing-Sugarhouse

Hat.jpg
    I had hats made.
    2013 25 taps 2.5 gallons
    2014 60 taps 9.5 gallons
    2015 12 x 16 sugar shack 200 taps 1500' 5/16 lines gravity. Home made arch, 2 x 3 pan and 18" x 24" steam pan.
    2016 2 x 5 Smokey Lake hybrid pan. Custom steam hood and float box. Number of taps yet to be determined.
    2017 Made 27 gallons. Added 60 taps on 3/16 lines.
    2018 Adding more 3/16 lines. Made 55 gallons
    2019 Added 4 totes for sap storage. Big shack upgrades.

I had hoodies, short sleeve T shirts and long sleeve T shirts. I had them done in light grey with a 2 color logo first and then had a batch of maroon with a white logo made. It's about time for some new ones and I've have had request from past recipients for black hoodies and T's with a 2 color logo. The pic in my signature is the logo on one of the first hoodies.
    Russ

"Red Roof Maples" Where the term "boiling soda" was first introduced to the maple world!

1930 Ford Model AA Doodlebug tractor
    A couple of Honda 4 wheelers
    Four chainsaws and no chickens!

That's how I started with making shirts, for family and friends that help. I think I've sold more shirts and sweatshirts than syrup after she put em on facebook. 15419854429181058640805.jpg
    Brian Eldredge
    Mooncusser Maple
    16x24 post and beam sugar shack
    2x8 CDL maple pro Wes fab filter press
    Lots of shiny stuff now I need some more trees

Thanks for the ideas everyone! Di you guys have to do the custom logo work yourself or was it done by the printer?
    1st Year Turkey Fryer Guru-10 taps and No Clue
    2nd Year Warming Pans on a Barrel Unit-25 taps Still No Clue
    3rd Year 2 X 3 Divided Pan on a NEW Homemade Barrel Unit-45 taps Starting To Learn
    4th year (2017) Mason 2 X 3 Inside Small Shack-85 Taps I Think I'm Addicted!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnpma View Post
    Thanks for the ideas everyone! Di you guys have to do the custom logo work yourself or was it done by the printer?
    The printer did mine. I gave him an idea of what I wanted and he did the rest.
    Russ

"Red Roof Maples" Where the term "boiling soda" was first introduced to the maple world!

1930 Ford Model AA Doodlebug tractor
    A couple of Honda 4 wheelers
    Four chainsaws and no chickens!

I ordered new hats back 2 months ago. I have gotten no satisfaction yet, the last notice I got from the guy I ordered them from is that they came in printed wrong (he sends the hats out to another company who embroiders them). The bad part is that he was paid 5 weeks ago.
    Back when I drove bus full time, I worked with this guy's father and ordered thru him. While they were never quick it never went past about 3-4 weeks. I guess in the future if I want to order hats (or shirts, jackets etc) I'll order directly from the one who does their own printing or embroidery.
    My hats will just have my web address on them, no logo. I have not yet done a logo but various printers have offered to do the artwork, someday I might have it done. In fact I have two nieces and a grand daughter, all of which would be able to do the art work.
    Last edited by maple flats; 11-13-2018 at 08:17 AM.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

+ Reply to Thread