+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maple addiction

Haynes Forest Products Guest

Default Maple addiction

I wan't to clarify to everyone that this is not an addiction it is Normal Behavior! Thank you for listening.

It's not normal behavior either. It's a disease! Ever heard of the "Maple Bug"? Death is the only known cure.
    Russ

"Red Roof Maples" Where the term "boiling soda" was first introduced to the maple world!

1930 Ford Model AA Doodlebug tractor
    A couple of Honda 4 wheelers
    Four chainsaws and no chickens!

We all know it does happen, I wonder if anyone (more than likely a psychiatrist) has ever researched just exactly "WHY" it happens? "WHAT" triggers this addiction? Jay
    Zucker Lager

Speaking of Maple addiction, you need to see the trailer for the new muppet movie, "Happytime Murders". The trailer was released a as spoof Public Service Announcement (PSA). Interesting publicity for Maple Syrup. I had to laugh. And they are only talking about the addiction of eating the maple syrup and not the addiction of making it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK5CblaDrLE

You can paste this URL into your browser or go to you tube (www.youtube.com) and search Maple Syrup PSA

Keith

It really is funny finding yourself explaining to the hot Chick at the end of the bar that your obsessed with making Pancake topping and have spent enough on the equipment to buy a brand new Corvette, 100 pair of nice shoes, used up 6 weeks of vacation and its all for fun.

Haynes, if you find a hot chick at the end of a bar that is willing to listen to your talking about maple syrup, marry her.

But beware, she will probably expect the 100 pair of shoes.
    Matt,
    Minehart Gap Maple

Matt funny you should say that. I found the girl I think she might say yes My 3rd wife said I can't I didn't ask about her shoe size.

Matt, Lmao ! Well said.
    12 taps for 2009.
    30+ for 2010.
    30+ for 2011.
    2012- Still holding around 30+ with no help in sight.
    2013-Still a loner but what a Fantastic yielding year
    2014- Forever a loner
    2017-Still here, after trying to kick the habit.
    Down to 15-20 taps with the intent to save my marriage.

Sap Haulers- Kids NADA, I tried but I'm on my own.
    Buckets and Sap Saks, 4 steam pans, Block Evaporator, and single burner propane for finishing.

http://s778.photobucket.com/home/Valleyman_bucket

Haynes, how are you making out with that hot chick at the end of the bar? Does she have lots of shoes yet?
    Matt,
    Minehart Gap Maple

Matt thanks for following up and keeping to the OP ( Original Post ) I have her only using my Robust for her specialty, cooking he is hooked on my Cinnamon infused. I'm not sure if that was an intended pun that you started out with but I will go with it. Im taking it slow. We all went out dancing. 1-2-3 and future 4 they all had a great time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast