+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New York Equipment dealers

Hybrid View

Default New York Equipment dealers

Can someone provide me some names of equipment dealers in New York State? I will be in the Syracuse area in the fall for a snowmobile show and would sure like to pick up my bottles and filters etc while I am there instead of paying shipping charges.
    CDL 2x8
    Around 4000 taps
    Polaris ATVs, Ski Doo snowmobiles to get around
    Atlas Copco pumps
    Lapierre two post RO

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/j...Sugar%20shack/

Why dont you buy you supplies of a dealer in Pa?

I live in N.E. Pa. too and deal with Don Russell at Russell Maple Farms. He is more than fair and can get you anything you need. He is located close to Rome Pa, phone # is 570-247-2930.
    Ed
    2'x5' wood-fired Leader evaporator
    10 buckets
    250 on gravity
    12'x16' sap house
    home made forced air, pre-heater and hood
    2 black and white "sap dogs"
    5" filter press that I love
    Waterguy 250 R.O.

Two of the dealers I have used in central NY are Jon/Remi Link maple farm in Blossvale and DeRyter Hardware in DeRyter.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

White Barn Farm

Thanks for the reply. As you know dealers in PA especially NEPA are few and far between. I too deal with Don for some larger items and I know he deals alot with Leader but I really am looking to cut the shipping costs of bottles. He will pay the same as me to get the stuff in so I may as well have it shipped from Leader myself. If anyone knows of a dealer with inventory in PA let me know otherwise I figured my chances of finding a stocked supply house in upstate New York or New England were better.
    CDL 2x8
    Around 4000 taps
    Polaris ATVs, Ski Doo snowmobiles to get around
    Atlas Copco pumps
    Lapierre two post RO

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/j...Sugar%20shack/

Henry Brennaman is in Southern Pa, Myersdale to be exact. He is a large dealer for several companies and is Amish and his prices are better than about anyone else's I have seen. He carries PA state jugs and it may be worth the fuel to drive down if you are too far away as he goes up 3 or 4 times a year or more with a tractor trailer and picks up loads of equipment and jugs and doesn't pay any shipping.

No, he is Amish and doesn't drive, just hires a driver and rents a truck and rides in it. Really great guy and really honest to deal with!
    Brandon

CDL dealer for All of West Virginia & Virginia
    3x10 CDL Deluxe oil fired
    Kubota M7040 4x4 Tractor w/ 1153 Loader hauling sap
    2,400+ taps on 3/16 CDL natural vacuum on 9 properties
    24x56 sugarhouse
    CDL 1,000 2 post RO

+ Reply to Thread