+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another nice order

Default Another nice order

I was bottling another barrel of syrup yesterday when a customer drove in to the sugarhouse. It was a customer who made a nice purchase last Nov. Last time they ordered 12 bourbon barrel aged maple syrup and 4 half gal of Dark syrup. This time they ordered 24 bourbon barrel aged maple syrup , 6 half gal of Dark and 4 pints of Amber.
    They both use it and they give it away as gifts. Nice order for a retail customer. They will pick it up tomorrow. I like those orders, especially during what is generally my slower time of year as far as syrup sales. Easier to pack too, last time I had to pack the order to ship to Il.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

Nice! How big is the container for the bourbon bottles?
    CDL 2.5*8 Venturi with all the bells
    Leader Clear 5 bank filter press
    Memprotec 350H RO
    600ish taps and looking for more.

200 ML each
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

The customer just picked up the order, cash so I don't need to worry about rubber checks, never got one and don't want to get one now.

Last year I had a voicemail from someone that had bought from me before asking if I had 3 quarts to sell. I returned his call and told him that I had 3 quarts, he then asked if I had 4 and I said yes but had to make a delivery and I would call him when I got home. I called and left a message when I got back and he called and asked if I had 12 to sell. He stopped and picked up a case. I need more like that.
    Smoky Lake 2x6 dropflu pans and hoods on homemade arch
    Smoky Lake 6 gallon water jacked bottler
    Concentric Exhaust
    250 Deer Run RO
    325 taps

+ Reply to Thread