+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yellow flip top caps

Default Yellow flip top caps

So for the last 3 years I have been using yellow flip top caps on my decanter bottles. My supplier I normally use is being a pain in the you know what. I've found a bottle supplier but can't find these caps any where!! Does anyone know where I can buy these caps?? I'm willing to buy a large quantity of these. These caps match my label on the bottle and don't want to switch to another color.

we use yellow flip tops on our squeezable honey bottles. get them from better bee. dunno if there same thread or not
    4 by 12 cdl
    Cdl 3 post ro , 4th post waiting to get added
    5 hp sihi vaccum pump, 3/4 hp airblo vaccum pump, gv60 atlas copco vaccum pump www.roundmountainsugarhouse.com.

Roth's Sugarbush in Cadott carries them in black and white.
    Smoky Lake 2x6 dropflu pans and hoods on homemade arch
    Smoky Lake 6 gallon water jacked bottler
    Concentric Exhaust
    250 Deer Run RO
    325 taps

I sell dadant brand bee keeping supplies as well as leader syrup equipment dadant offers the yellow flip tops at $.15 ea and I just tried one on a decanter bottle and they fit very nice

Nam, Any chance you can take a picture of what they look like? I may be interested. Do they also come with a seal?

What do you mean the supplier is a you know what? Is this a regular maple equipment supplier?
    Mark

Where we made syrup long before the trendies made it popular, now its just another commodity.

John Deere 4000, 830, and 420 crawler
    1400 taps, 600 gph CDL RO, 4x12 wood-fired Leader, forced air and preheater. 400 gallon Sap-O-Matic vacuum gathering tank, PTO powered. 2500 gallon X truck tank, 17 bulk tanks.
    No cage tanks allowed on this farm!

Haynes Forest Products Guest

I love the flip tops and my customers do to BUT just leave a speck of foil on the bottle lip and micro wave the jar and the cap bursts into flames and melts.

20180625_125456.jpg20180625_125516.jpg I hope this worked sorry for the delay in response I don't get on real often if not go to www.dadant.com and search prt# m00844 there on pg 106

+ Reply to Thread