+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for sugarmaker in Cincinnati area

Default Looking for sugarmaker in Cincinnati area

Anybody in the Cincinnati area that sells candy? I have a relative in the area who is looking for some.

Maybe also making a post in the Ohio forum might help. have seen some members with locations from southwest ohio.

Lazarus is in the Cincy area I have not seen him post for a while, but you can find him with a search of members or he has post in the Ohio forum. Look for an e-mail in his profile

I have connections in cincy, but I do not make candy and my stock is all sold for this year.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F28 1076656875

Smoothest candy you'll ever try, from Mosers Maple.
    Last edited by regor0; 06-04-2018 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buckeye gold View Post
    Lazarus is in the Cincy area I have not seen him post for a while, but you can find him with a search of members or he has post in the Ohio forum. Look for an e-mail in his profile

I have connections in cincy, but I do not make candy and my stock is all sold for this year.
    Thanks!! I found Lazarus' website and I'll point her there.

RegorO check Moser's link, it does not work.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

+ Reply to Thread