+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ro xle 4040

Default Ro xle 4040

Looking for a couple filters for next year. Where is a good place for price in Canada? A lot of price difference at different places? Am thinking of XLE 4040 but their could be some different ones that will work also? Thanks Vernon
    Maple Cove

Check out MES, many find their membranes perform better and cost less than many others for maple.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

Thanks for reply.. But I don’t know what MES means?
    Maple Cove

Looked up MES and see they are located in the US. Still looking for a source in Canada. With the customs and duty it is a pain in the arrs. will keep them in mind though? Thanks Vernon
    Maple Cove

MES stands for Maple Expert Solutions, call them to see who might be a dealer for their membranes in Canada, I'll bet they have a dealer there.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

I bought my pans in Quebec and drove up to get them, I also got a replacement battery from Rolls Surrette in Nova Scotia, they handled all the fees, I just had to unload the battery when it arrived.
    Give MES a try, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by maple flats View Post
    MES stands for Maple Expert Solutions, call them to see who might be a dealer for their membranes in Canada, I'll bet they have a dealer there.
    They didn’t have a dealer in Canada as of a couple months ago. I called them and asked. I bought 2 of them and had them shipped to my Aunt in North Carolina. A royal pain in the *** but still half the price of XLE4040’s in Canada and a better membrane.
    Maple Rock Farm
    www.Maplerockfarm.ca
    400 taps on Vacuum
    18”x60” Lapierre propane evaporator with Smokey Lake auto draw off
    Homemade 3 post RO with MES membranes
    Ford TS110 tractor sap hauler

+ Reply to Thread