+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NY State Labels

Default NY State Labels

I am a hobbyist, and will probably end up with roughly 10 gallons. I want to sell some to co-workers. I thought I saw the answer before but I can't find it.
    What verbage needs to be on a bottles label in order to sell? Thanks

name and full address of where its boiled. and the grade. my suggestion is to have envelope address labels made up and you can put them right on the bottle. cheap and easy

That's correct. Back when I only had a few that I sold to co-workers I just used a plain white label and printed it on my printer. You also need to say it is maple syrup and how much is in the container. The next year I got some low cost labels made.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

correct thank you for clarifying that. right now I only use plastic jugs and the y come with the ingredients. the OZ size, and it says pure maple syrup. if you get glass bottles it will have to say all of that information as well.

+ Reply to Thread