+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Custom labels

Default Custom labels

Hi folks,

Who do y’all use to make your labels? I’m looking to fancy up some of what I have bottled in glass and am considering labels for next year. Need a label place that can make a design possibly. Maybe two or three tone. Any suggestions?

Syruplabels.com is a popular one that several members on here use

We used vista print. I had all matching shirts,bags,labels,journals etc made for real cheap

I'll second Syrup Lables.com. Shawn and his crew do really nice work. I make a new label each year with pics of the grandkids incorporated into the design, always turn out awesome.
    John Allin

14x18 Hemlock Timber Frame Sugar House 2009
    Leader 2x6 w/Patriot Raised Flue Pan 2009
    Leader Steam Hood 2014 - Clear Filter Press 2015
    Leader Revolution Pan and SS Pre-Heater 2016
    CDL Hobby RO & Air Tech L25 Hi Vac Pump 2019
    06' Gator HPX to collect wood & sap
    14' Ski-Doo Tundra for winter work in the woods
    Great Family 3 grown kids+spouses and 7 grand kids who like the woods
    7th Gen Born in Canada - Raised in Chardon Ohio - Maple Capital of the World..<grin>.

I also use syruplabels.com, but my last batch , which was only for 500 labels for my bourbon barrel aged maple was done by The Oneida Print Shop www.oneidaprintshop.com and they also did a great job. They took my existing design I had for my syrup and redid it for the BB syrup. Their prices were slightly lower than syruplabels.com and they were far quicker. From start to finish I had my labels in 3 weeks, but then, I knew the owner which may have helped.
    If anyone tries Oneida Print Shop tell them you want the same adhesive Dave Klish got, it sticks well. I've had other labels from other sources like Tech labels and another who's name I forget where the label did not stick well , they came loose at the corners after a while.
    Where ever you decide to get them, I highly suggest you get them coated, which protects them perfectly.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

Belmark in DePere is a huge food label maker. I get some stickers from them for other things but have not priced syrup labels out yet since I have enough for a year yet.
    custom made 2x7 intensofire
    With SL pans
    250 deer run
    300 3/16 (new 2016)
    500 sacks around the neighborhood

Thanks for the replies guys.

I think I'll be checking out either syruplabels.com or vistaprint.

+ Reply to Thread