+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cage tank reducing outlet

Quote Originally Posted by Waynehere View Post
    This is what I got and then reduced the pipe end down to my 1" hose. Of course I see the 1" are out of stock, but they work great for me. Might be able to find them elsewhere.

http://www.camlock-fittings.com/poly...-male-npt.html
    you can find most camlocks on amazon.
    2016 - 36 Taps - File Cabinet Arch + Food Pans
    2017 - 2.5'x10' drop flues - 3/16 Natural Vacuum - 122 Taps
    2018 - 16x20 Sugar Shack - 3/16 Natural Vacuum - 235 Taps

Quote Originally Posted by Waynehere View Post
    This is what I got and then reduced the pipe end down to my 1" hose. Of course I see the 1" are out of stock, but they work great for me. Might be able to find them elsewhere.

http://www.camlock-fittings.com/poly...-male-npt.html
    call the company to make sure they are out of stock. I ordered 2 weeks ago and the website said out of stock, they had everything i needed just didnt so up on the computor
    2x6 RAISED FLUE PANS
    by WF MASON
    650 taps on vac.
    100 on bags

Quote Originally Posted by Haynes Forest Products View Post
    All the cage tanks I have come with a Camloc as part of the valve assembly. I would go to Murdoch's or tractor supply and get a few. You could get a threaded one and bush it down to 3/4 garden hose or get the cap/cover Camloc and thread the end of it. I like the quick change of the Camloc for the ability to clean it with full flow. I don't trust the pipe thread option they are two shallow and could strip off under duress and that would be bad.
    Mine also. there is a cap over the original seal that uses the threads. but I do not feel they were intended to hold the product. just hold the cap to protect the seal. the cam loc is the way to go in my opinion.

I bought my reducing fitting from global industrial online. I think it reduced to 1" or 3/4 then I got a stainless reducer to 1/2 and ran that into PEX into my sugar shack. They have a lot of different options to choose from.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12