+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help with labeling. ( Humor )

I'd come up with a sugar house name that doesn't have anybody's name in it. Doing that eliminates the people that get butt hurt because their name isn't on the label or not on it in the order that they think it should be. If there's a family feud or divorce or something you don't have to throw away a bunch of labels and have new ones made up either.
    Russ

"Red Roof Maples" Where the term "boiling soda" was first introduced to the maple world!

1930 Ford Model AA Doodlebug tractor
    A couple of Honda 4 wheelers
    Four chainsaws and no chickens!

Oh Brother!
    Been there good luck
    Brian Eldredge
    Mooncusser Maple
    16x24 post and beam sugar shack
    2x8 CDL maple pro Wes fab filter press
    Lots of shiny stuff now I need some more trees

Quote Originally Posted by Trapper2 View Post
    Twisted, that's what I originally was going to post but I figured nobody other than people from Wisconsin or Michigan would understand. LOL
    That's part of our charm, things only other "Sconnies" can relate to. Much like your response that it takes $500 of firewood and beer to produce $400 of syrup. I'm in the same boat, and I get all my firewood for free, wish the beer was! Ha! Only thing I don't understand is how you managed to stop "acting crazy" after 1985? Much to the chagrin of my wife of 20 yrs. I'm still working on that one!

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Minds View Post
    That's part of our charm, things only other "Sconnies" can relate to. Much like your response that it takes $500 of firewood and beer to produce $400 of syrup. I'm in the same boat, and I get all my firewood for free, wish the beer was! Ha! Only thing I don't understand is how you managed to stop "acting crazy" after 1985? Much to the chagrin of my wife of 20 yrs. I'm still working on that one!
    HaHa . I get my fire wood free also. We need to meet and act crazy.! I definitely remember how. I practice monthly.
    1960 - 1970s 70 taps on galvanized buckets with Dad and Grandpa.
    1970s - 1985 Acted crazy!
    1986 - 2005 20-30 buckets.
    2006- 2017 70 buckets and bags
    2017-2019 100 bags and buckets
    2020 Finally retired!!! 75 buckets, 50-75 on tubing. RO Bucket, New 12 X 16 Shack and a 42X42 flat pan.
    2021-Adding another 125 taps along with a second RO bucket.
    2022- Shooting for 350 taps, with 100 on lines.
    Lots of Family and Friends and dogs named Skyy and Nessy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12