+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Verona 2018

Default Verona 2018

Has anyone seen an agenda of workshops for Verona this year? Usually want registration post marked by Dec1, I thought.

Thanks
    Mike
    CDL 2x8
    Around 4000 taps
    Polaris ATVs, Ski Doo snowmobiles to get around
    Atlas Copco pumps
    Lapierre two post RO

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/j...Sugar%20shack/

Quote Originally Posted by Maplewalnut View Post
    Has anyone seen an agenda of workshops for Verona this year? Usually want registration post marked by Dec1, I thought.

Thanks
    Mike
    Mike,
    I sent my registration in last week and yes, they do want it by Dec. 1st. Price is up slightly. I think you can find the registration form at the New York State Maple Producers website. I got mine via snail mail with the most recent state newsletter. See you all there!

Yes, applications are due, postmarked no later than 12/1. The conf. is the first weekend in Jan. I see no list of presentations yet. I just sent an email to Keith Schiebel, the VVS FFA advisor, asking him to post the details or to send them to me and I'll then post them.
    Dave
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

Quote Originally Posted by Maplewalnut View Post
    Has anyone seen an agenda of workshops for Verona this year?

Thanks
    Mike
    same as last year and the year before and the year before and the year before............................................ ..........................................
    Business Name
    Flat Lander Sugaring (who would think a guy from Az be making syrup)
    125 on Sap Suckers
    Close to 475 High Vac
    400 gravity adding more
    leader 2x6
    home made preheater
    hoods
    1 7D749 for AOF
    New FLS Tsunami Arch
    4 membrane TR Industries RO 2HP 3 phase 601GPH 250 PSI
    PID Display for Arch Temp.
    Chumlee of the trader

While there are certain ones that repeat, there are others that are new each year, even if titles are the same. Information changes as new methods are developed.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

So is there a $ savings to sign up now? I can still pay at the door, right? I'm thinking I'll just go Friday, hard to commit 2 days to it. I'd like to check out the trade show. Any more word on the schedule for Saturday though?

Dave- any word from Verona on a schedule? I left a message also for him but nothing back. Tough to commit time and money for Saturday without seeing whats seminars there are
    I never remember this being a problem in the past, always very good at putting out schedule of course subject to change but at least you have an idea.

Thanks
    Mike
    CDL 2x8
    Around 4000 taps
    Polaris ATVs, Ski Doo snowmobiles to get around
    Atlas Copco pumps
    Lapierre two post RO

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/j...Sugar%20shack/

Go to "cornell maple program", then click on the VVS Winter Conference. That will bring up that info.

+ Reply to Thread