+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Planning has started

Default Planning has started

Thanks to hip surgery back in September I’ll be limited on which trees I can get to this upcoming season. Kind of a bummer as I was hoping to expand how many trees I tapped this year but that’s going to have to wait.

The trees I tap are just in my neighborhood and it is a lot of walking so today I managed to sang an all-terrain radio flyer wagon to help me out 😁. My neighbors already think I’m nuts, at least they’ll get a kick out of seeing me with my little red wagon.

Doctor says everything is looking good so now the rest of my prep will be doing all the exercises the physical therapist gives me so my hip will be strong enough!

My neighbors think I'm nuts too It won't be long now! I tapped January 10th last year and it was flowing pretty good that early.

and good luck on the hip recovery!

Thanks! I got released by my surgeon last week to do what I want and the leg is feeling fine. I wish I could try tapping mid-January but we're headed to Disney for a short trip right around then so it'll have to wait until we get back.

+ Reply to Thread