+ Reply to Thread

Thread: nys dot roadsigns

Default nys dot roadsigns

Does anyone no the name of the sign company that everyone was getting the dot maple signs from i need some name panel's i think it was in Moravia but not sure

A few years ago I saw where you order them thru the state, and they put them up. I don't recall the cost. If memory serves me (which it often fails) I think there was a yearly fee too.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

Sorry i didn't give you enough information we purchased Bakers maple in Bainbridge and he already had signs up.We are changing the name to upstate harvest and i contacted dot and they told me i had to buy new name panels and have them installed.I remember when the program first came out there was a company that was selling panels at a reasonable price but cant remember who it was.

Talk to the county DOT. They should be able to answer that. They will have a sign dept but likely may not make the signs for you but they might know where to get them. Otherwise, try VOSS signs in or near Syracuse.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

You can also try your local highway dept. They often know where to get signs cheap and up to speccs
    Brian Eldredge
    Mooncusser Maple
    16x24 post and beam sugar shack
    2x8 CDL maple pro Wes fab filter press
    Lots of shiny stuff now I need some more trees

Try Wendel's Maple and More in East Concord NY. last time I was there they said they had a local Guy that would make DOT style signs. You will need to Talk to DOT to install them roadside.
    Sudzy's Purely Maple 2011 125 on vac 200 buckets 30x8 lapierre raised flue 12x20 shanty with 12x32 addition with 9x12 tank room tanks 500g 600g 300g
    [

url]https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sudzys-Purely-Maple/366440096710159

https://youtu.be/cK7V6VG2B_k

+ Reply to Thread