+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The next generation

Default The next generation

IMG_2485.jpg

He mostly likes to taste test, but hauling firewood and filtering aren't too far down the list!

Hahaha
    Great job.
    Got to keep grooming the next generation.
    USA lost another family farm this past week. Farmer passed away a few days after they signed over the farm to a new owner. He bought it from his brothers widow in 1965ish and raised 6 kids on the farm. 2 boys and 4 girls...nobody wanted the farm. Such a sad point, there are fewer and fewer kids like the one in these pics but a growing number that want and expect everything to be given to them.

Keep up the Good Work PloverTown!

Great to see! Thats what it's all about.

Very nice Plover! If I see you guys out and about emptying buckets I will stop by with my 4 year old Grandson.212.jpgIMG_1419.jpg

I like your post excellent job to you have grooming the next generation, past week USA lost another family farm this. After they signed over the farm to a new owner the farmer passed away. He bought it from his brothers widow in 1965 and raised 12 kids on the farm 5 Boys and 7 Girls nobody wanted the farm. This is very sad so through with pics find out boys and girls.
    Last edited by jimmygarison; 09-27-2017 at 03:16 PM.

It's all about the next generation,IMG_1235.jpgIMG_1243.jpgIMG_1488.jpg our son is 8 and he loves the woods and making syrup!
    Maple Man 85
    Anthony & Rebecca Renken
    2017=200 taps
    2018=4000 taps (goal) 3000 taps (actual)
    2019=7000 taps (goal)
    30x45 Sugar House
    4x16 Leader Vortex
    www.northwoodsmaplefarm.com

Nice post on grooming the next generation

Getting the next generation into maple early is far better than them spending loads of time on their electronic devices hour after hour. They will be healthier and enjoy life far more and the world will be better for it too.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

+ Reply to Thread