+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Moral Question

I burn maple all the time to boil. sometimes maples just have to come down as any other tree I cleared a lot of maple this year around my property as a septic bed needs to be going in this fall I burned what I have and that's lots of hard woods. I would never cut down a nice healthy maple or beach for that matter tree just to burn as firewood however there are a lot of circumstances where those healthy trees must be cut
    225 taps 180 on vac 45 on natural gravity lines.
    2x6 drop flue with auto draw.
    Home built 3 x400gpd ro
    2017 kubota M7060hdcc12
    2019 can am defender

2017- first year 80 taps 22x36 home made arch and pan.

I burn maple all the time to boil. sometimes maples just have to come down as any other tree I cleared a lot of maple this year around my property as a septic bed needs to be going in this fall I burned what I have and that's lots of hard woods. I would never cut down a nice healthy maple or beach for that matter tree just to burn as firewood however there are a lot of circumstances where those healthy trees must be cut
    225 taps 180 on vac 45 on natural gravity lines.
    2x6 drop flue with auto draw.
    Home built 3 x400gpd ro
    2017 kubota M7060hdcc12
    2019 can am defender

2017- first year 80 taps 22x36 home made arch and pan.

I think as for the Maple. I have yet to burn the Maple. I did get a notice that they were going to Clear Cut the easement for power lines in my back yard. I walked out back and noticed "The mark of death" on two of my nicely growing Maples. I think i save the Mape.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234