+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Still time to tap

Default Still time to tap

If you have been to busy to tap you still have plenty of time to tap. Just have to strap on the old snowshoes.
    Tap'em if ya got'em.

I tried to look at your web site but it says it is no longer valid.

You are correct. Go Daddy wanted over 300 dollars to renew a 2 year site lease! So I just rented the domain for the next two years in case I change my mind. That's a lot of mail orders to fill just to break even. I also changed my header on here sorry, it was a pretty cool website my daughter created it during a school project.
    Tap'em if ya got'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt sap View Post
    You are correct. Go Daddy wanted over 300 dollars to renew a 2 year site lease! So I just rented the domain for the next two years in case I change my mind. That's a lot of mail orders to fill just to break even. I also changed my header on here sorry, it was a pretty cool website my daughter created it during a school project.
    We did the same with ours for the same reason, kept the domain as well. We might look into starting the site backup but without the retail and just post links to our online store on Ebay (if that's even OK). It was well under $100/year before we added the online retail.

We are hanging on by a thread down to two main lines running buckets are done still clear sap at about 1.9%. Anybody else still going?
    Tap'em if ya got'em.

All done for 2017 season all in all a good season learned a lot bout vacuum this year first year with it.
    Tap'em if ya got'em.

+ Reply to Thread