+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Today

Default Today

I collected about 85 gal.

All from my buckets not one of my tube to tote line produced a drop!!!

Some buckets where over flowing while others held not one drop!! Very random except for the fact that my tubing has shut down!! I just dont get it!

Any ideas?

I checked indivual trees some where %3 some %2.5.

On the 50 buckets I have out in 2 locations, 1 location had 2-4 gal/bucket, other location only 4 miles from site 1, buckets had from .05-3 gal/bucket. Some trees with 2 taps, 1 almost zero and othere 3/4 full on 4 gal buckets. Then I factor in the tubing and my average drops to about .7gal/tap. All tubing taps were sanitised with peroxide and bucket taps were boiled for 15 minutes in water.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

+ Reply to Thread