+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: How to use ALL of a cone filter

What's the easiest way to purchase the optimizer? I don't have a PayPal account... I live on the MA border, and Deerfield is a short ride for me if picking it up is an option.
    Jake
    smoky lake 2x6 drop flue SSR on homemade arch
    235 taps on 2 gast 1550s and lappiere releasers
    24x12 sugar house
    2019 Kubota L2501 work horse

Quote Originally Posted by raptorfan85 View Post
    What's the easiest way to purchase the optimizer? I don't have a PayPal account... I live on the MA border, and Deerfield is a short ride for me if picking it up is an option.
    Raptor, Sorry for the slow reply. Send me an email at pobryan@verizon.net.

This Friday and Saturday (Jan. 4/5) we set up a table at the New York State Maple Conference in Syracuse. We were the guests of H2O Innovations and we want to thank them for their hospitality. We also want to thank all the sugar makers that stopped by to check out the Optimizer 2.0 and of course a special thanks to those that chose to purchase an Optimizer. We are sure you will be happy with its performance.
    If you missed the NY show we will have a table at the MMPA Annual Meeting in Buckland, MA on Jan. 12, 2019 and also at the VT Maple Conference in Brattleboro, VT on Jan. 19, 2019. Stop by and check us out.
    Also on Jan. 19, 2019 CT Maple Association (MSPAC) will be holding their Pre-season meeting in Lebanon, CT. If you are there check out the H2O Innovations booth. Ask Kyle about the Optimizer.

Pat

Just a reminder.
    If you missed the Massachusetts and New York shows we will be at the VT Maple Conference, Brattleboro, VT this Saturday, Jan 19, 2019. We had a great response at both NY and MA shows. Come and see us at the VT show. This is a good time to see the Optimizer in 3D, touch it, hold it, ask questions and best of all buy it while saving the shipping cost ($15). Spread the word, Sugaring season is coming. Hope to see you Saturday.
    If you can't make it to the show you can still order by sending me an email at pobryan@verizon.net or you can purchase one direct from:
    Basom Maple Farms, Alstead, NH
    Suga Country Products, Vassalboro, ME
    Countryside Hardware, DeRuyter, NY
    H2O Innovations, Swanton, VT
    All of these maple equipment suppliers have the Optimizer in stock.
    Pat

Can I get one of these Optimizxer this year if I ordered it now I am in Canada if so what is the cost.
    Thanks Dave

Hi Dave,
    Yes, we can send one out to you. Send me an email at pobryan@verizon.net with your shipping address and we’ll work out the details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Pat just wondering if you got my email about the cheque thought maybe it never went threw because I haven't heard from you I use a cone filter and the money has been sent hope to hear from you . Dlee

Add me to the list of Optimizer owners! Sent payment today and will be eagerly awaiting it’s arrival!

On our first boil with our new RO we processed over half the syrup that we made all last season and found the volume to be a bit much for the normal cone to keep up with. We did get most everything through the cone, but we were left with some hazy syrup that we’ll have to reprocess. Hoping that being able to use more of the filters will let things go more smoothly and will give us clear syrup again!

We just added another retailer that is stocking the Optimizer.
    Shelburne Farm & Garden, Rt. 2, Shelburne Falls, MA

That's in addition to these other retailers
    Basom Maple Farms, Alstead, NH
    Suga Country Products, Vassalboro, ME
    Countryside Hardware, DeRuyter, NY
    H2O Innovations, Swanton, VT
    All of these maple equipment suppliers have the Optimizer in stock.
    Of course you can order directly from us but if you are close to any of the retailers listed above, get it there and save the shipping.
    Thanks for everyone's support
    Pat

If you are in the southeastern Vermont, southwestern New Hampshire or western Massachusetts you need to know about QSH Maple Equipment and Supplies, 74 Main St, Northfield, MA 01360 . They are a CDL equipment dealer and the latest to join our family of retail outlets for the Optimizer.
    Special thanks to Mike Quinn, owner of QSH for opening the doors of his closed store on a Sunday so I could buy a couple mainline saddles.
    Pat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast