+ Reply to Thread

Thread: farm family insurance

Default farm family insurance

Thinking about switching my homeowners policy to farm family with a package they have offering product liability. I am not worried about the product Liability part but i would like to hear from those who have dealt with there homeowners coverage before. If you ever had a claim how was it handled? the good bad or indifferent... Also thinking about switching over my vehicle coverage which the probability increases of filing of claim. Want to make sure they have good communications and take care of there clients. thanks

I've used them for all my coverage for years . Easy to deal with . Fast service. I have had serval claims over the years . No issues.
    " A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way."
    Mark Twain
    900 plus taps , 435 vacuum, 565 gravity
    2.5 x 10 Thor on Tsunami arch
    H2O Concentrater 300
    Squeezing Bees
    and
    Draining Trees
    Since 1980
    http://www.sparkyshoneyandmaple.com/about.html

Harrisville, New Hampshire, United States

Very good to deal with. Dill is on the trader , he is from the Robertson Agency out of New Hampshire. Check with him.
    Two years boiling on a Leader half pint
    2011 100 buckets,12 gallons made
    2013 120 on tubeing 20 buckets 27 gallons made
    2014 Leader King 2 x 6 Working on 400 + on tubeing
    goal: 70 gallons

I have used them for all my insurance for maybe 10 years. They are easy to deal with, never had a claim so I can't address that. I have home owners (and fire on rental units), farm coverage (including maple leases and sugarhouse), all farm equipment coverage, plus liability coverage. I also have them for auto, truck and my 5th wheel and motor home. Plus my ATV and snowmobile. Wow, they're into my pockets quite deep.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

I also have insurance with them, called a special farm policy, commercial truck insurance on the sap / farm truck and some rental insurance. We had a couple of claims and there was no problem. They are good about doing additional insured and insurance certificates.

+ Reply to Thread