+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost Shipments USPS

50-75 USPS shipments per year. Many to Alaska per year, have done China and Hawaii both once. NEVER. ONE. PROBLEM. Lucky I guess, never once altered or marked or stamped the outside of the box.
    custom made 2x7 intensofire
    With SL pans
    250 deer run
    300 3/16 (new 2016)
    500 sacks around the neighborhood

Quote Originally Posted by Three Maples View Post
    I seem to be having more lost shipments with USPS and am wondering if it is a trend that others are seeing. I pack well breakage is not a problem but the package just never gets delivered? I get a message "in transit to destination" but it never updates and is never delivered. I am careful not to mention Maple Syrup on the box. Is fedx or ups any better?
    I too have this problem every holiday season. Normally 1 or 2 packages "go missing". I normally have maybe 5-6 do this through out the year out. USPS is always very good about resolving the problem. If you buy your postage on line then you just file a claim of lost parcel and they are pretty good about refunding. This is especially the case if you are taking advantage of their priority mail boxes.
    UPS I have had nothing but issues with. It could be localized, but I choose to use USPS whenever possible. FYI UPS doe not offer "insurance" it's called something else and if they find any wrong with you package they will deny your claim.
    So yes USPS isn't perfect ,like every other shipper, but they seem to be the best option for my business
    Jake Moser
    Moser's Maple

2 beautiful little girls
    1 wife that's become her mother

www.facebook.com/mosersmaple

Well I just refunded the purchase after two usps boxes were never delivered. I have had them lose the first shipment but never two in a row. I know the post office will pay but they cannot get back the customer. I guess it is the cost of doing business. Thanks for the input.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12